Monday, November 27, 2006

Back in Tokyo


I am back in Tokyo after an incredible week in Yukuhashi. I feel so very fortunate to have stayed in a place far from a major city. The experience I had there was beyond any of my expectations. Between visiting schools, the local Buddhist temple, eating the local cuisine and especially my home stay, I had an incredible time. I have learned so much in such a short period of time. Now I am back in the bustling streets of Tokyo and here I am in Shinjuku. This neighborhood reminds me alot of New York City so it will help a little with my reentry into the real world. A few more days left in Japan. I feel like I have been here much longer than the few weeks I have been here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tokyo must be fun! i have been there and it is pretty cool. have you had sushi yet it is pretty good aint it. our puppets are turning out good.
Davids puppet is awsome it is like a real chiken!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home