Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hajimemashite (how do you do), Masashi!


Today we met with some parents from the Yukuhashi P.T.A. They were a very nice group of people and they spoke openly with us about what it is like to raise their children in Yukuhashi, and their experiences with the schools they attend. After our meeting we went to a beautiful restaurant and a few of the parents joined us. This is Masashi, who is the father of three boys;
one is in high school and he has twins in middle school. He and I were able to have a really fun time while we ate lunch. He spoke some English and I tried my best to speak Japanese. I was impressed with how well he spoke English and he was impressed with how well (ha ha) I spoke Japanese. Dozo yoroshiku onegai shimas, Masashi! (nice to meet you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home